Biggest Regrets, Broadway Edition
I know this says Broadway edition but tbh these are some of my biggest regrets ever. I talk about them whenever people ask me about my regrets in life. HERE THEY ARE:
- •Not seeing A Fish In The Dark with Larry DavidWhy would I want to see any other actors WHY WHY WHY
- •Not seeing Spring Awaking in its first run.I have still never seen any run actually. Is there any point, I ask you?
- •Not seeing Death of a Salesman with Philly Seymour HoffmanCome on
- •Not buying Hamilton tickets months ago for a December performanceWHYYYYYYY whyyyyyy WHYYYYYY didn't I buy them WHYY now they're sold out until January. Who wants to go to NY in January? Also I CANT go to NY in January, the holidays are over and I'll be back in LA
- •Aaron Sorkin and Hugh Jackman dropping out of the much anticipated, never going to happen, Houdini Musical.I have no control over this but maybe if I did, things would have been different.
- •Because of this I am buying Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets as SOON as they go on sale for the west end because I will regret it until the day I die if I don't.