Inspired by @bjnovak
- •CostcoWent on Friday evening around 8 PM. It was PACKED. Needed to renew my membership and purchase toilet paper. Found that they have frozen Açai for the same price as Whole Foods but with 2.5 times the amount.
- •Friday Night LightsAfter Costco, I binged season 4. Just when you think, "WHO THE HELL AM I GOING TO SWOON OVER ON THE EAST DILLION LIONS THIS SEASON?" Michael B. Jordan and Matt Lauria stroll TF in like they own the place, and they do. THEY DO.
- •Homemade Açai BowlTwo servings of Açai, frozen berries, almond milk, almond butter, chia seeds, cocoa powder, and blend. Topped with honey and walnuts. Would have used a frozen banana and granola if I had it.
- •BBQWent to a birthday BBQ in Los Feliz in the late afternoon Saturday and played hot potato but with beer.
- •Taylor Swift ConcertWent to the 1989 World Tour's second night at the Staples Center. The seats were GREAT. Long story short, someone in Taylor's camp found my Twitter and gave me free tickets I think because my bio says "Love Child Of Larry David and Taylor Swift." Special guests included: Matt LeBlanc, Chris Rock, Uzo Aduba, Mary J. Blige, and the hottie from the Blank Space video. Concert was a 9/10 because she didn't play All Too Well.
- •More Friday Night LightsFinished season four and started season 5. I swear to god if Vince doesn't get to go to college for any reason, I'm gonna die.
- •Pioneer GirlRead some of Laura Ingalls Wilder's annotated autobiography that came out last year. It's huge but worth the read.