Proposals I'd Reject
I am not judging anyone for any (most) of these engagements but if anyone proposes to me in the following ways, then BYE, you don't know me at all.
- •In any Disney park
- •In front of friends and familyNO NO NO NO
- •With a rock from like Kay jewelers or some shitIf that ring isn't Tiffany's or vintage or from some mom and pop jeweler then FUCK OFFFFFF
- •At a sporting eventDoes this actually happen? Has any woman said yes in this scenario?
- •At a restaurant where the ring is like in a cake or a champagne fluteHow DARE you HOW DARE YOU
- •On a beachI HATE THE BEACH
- •In front of some monument like the Eiffel Tower or Big BenHow is this in any way personal?
- •Filmed with the intention of posting online
- •With a flash mob or people dancing or anything ostentatious
- •IN A DISNEY PARKI can't stress this enough
- •IN FRONT OF FRIENDS AND FAMILYAgain, can't stress this enough.
- •On a whim without the ring
- •If later that night we're not able to bone for hours without worrying about other peopleListen if we are staying at your parents over the holidays or we're on vacation with friends and sharing a hotel room with them (this happened to someone I know) then DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU MORON
- •On Valentine's Day or Christmas or NYEYou can clean up my barf on the way out. 👋👋👋👋
- •In Times Square or during a carriage ride in Central ParkHave some self-respect.
- •If you plan on immediately posting on social media