Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •B12 sprayBecause I'm a vegan!
- •UT VibranceThis is the BEST supplement for stopping a UTI in its tracks. Even just 1 per day keeps me healthy, and UTI free!
- •Algae Omega 3This is new to me, but it sounded healthy
- •Chaste Tree Berry/VitexThis regulates my hormones, keeps my period regular, and keeps my skin clear.
- •January. Kenny and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
- •February. I traveled to California to visit friends and family!
- •March. Kenny and I got ENGAGED! Say hello to what the rest of 2016 was about.
Let me show you why
- •The Main Street
- •The candy shop
- •The Christmas festival
- •'Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls isn't romantic, it's creepyThe music video doesn't help
- •Elizabethtown is a really good moviePerfectly depicts the south and the manic pixie dream girl thing all at once
- •Trainwreck is a terrible movieBad plot, bad writing, bad acting. When LeBron James is the best part of a movie, that should be a warning sign that you haven't made a good movie.
- •My family and I are spending a lot of money on a lot of things that I don't really care aboutI still don't understand the point of rehearsal dinners
- •We could be spending this money on our honeymoon insteadWe could go on an incredible trip and STILL have money left over; instead we may be skipping the honeymoon because of the cost of the wedding
- •90% of our guests will pick apart my decisions anyway and compare them to other/better weddingsThank goodness my mom is in that 10% and will be happy no matter what
- •My brother's business card for the law firm he works atI'm just so proud!
- •My customer card for 'All In' coffee shop in ClemsonSome of my favorite college memories were in there! Plus I go back 1-2x/year. I'll earn my free coffee eventually!
- •The hot pink in case of emergency cards that my sister made for her bridesmaids for her bachelorette party
My fiancée and I are having our engagement pictures taken in a lavender field next month, and we're going to go for that ethereal, dreamy, romantic look. These are songs that fit that aesthetic.
- •Open by Rhye
- •All Night by Beyoncé
- •Sweetest Decline by Beth Orton
- •This Is The EndSo fun to watch a coked out Michael Cera hit on Rihanna
- •You've Got MailBecause Nora Ephron rules all
- •Forgetting Sarah MarshallAlways fun to see John Segel get a win (Mila Kunis, Dracula musical, etc)
Requested by @Swanson
- •He tells the truth and is always sincereThere is not a deceptive bone in his body and I love that
- •He does the dishesHe also pretends that he loves washing dishes so I won't feel guilty that I'm not helping
- •He eats vegan with meAlthough he is not personally vegan, we keep a completely vegan household and he is always happy to eat what I cook for us
Ever since moving to Charlotte, I've been comparing it to other cities such as NYC and DC...and Charlotte always loses. Because of this, I end up complaining about it more than enjoying all that it has to offer. So, this is my attempt at changing my attitude.
- 1.Tons of breweriesAnd there are new ones opening every month! For a beer lover like myself, this never gets old.
- 2.Cleanest city everI have never seen such pristine city streets. Say goodbye to overturned trash cans and the faint smell of urine everywhere.
- 3.Lots of places to get great coffeeSmelly Cat Coffee, Amelie's, Not Just Coffee, Dean & Deluca, etc.