PLACES I USED TO LIVE RANKED BY HOW MUCH I MISS THEM
Inspired by @dev
- •Manhattan, NYThe best summer ever spent baking and exploring. I miss this so much.
- •Great Falls, VAMy home town, and just a few minutes from DC. I miss my family lots and always love going into the city.
- •Clemson, SCThe perfect place for the classic college experience. It felt like home within days of moving there and still feels like home when I get to go back.
- •Ithaca, NYEven though I was excited about getting in to Cornell, I was NOT thrilled about moving there. But, I lived with 5 guys who made my experience so fun and I enjoyed all of the yummy food that this town had to offer.
- •Rochester, NYThe worst 5 months of my life. This "city" is horrendous and I see absolutely no reason to visit here, let alone move here.