THE *REAL* BEST THINGS ABOUT AUTUMN (OR THE BEST THINGS ABOUT SUMMER BEING OVER)
We've all heard it before, pumpkin-flavored everything, wearing plaid, being "cozy", etc, etc, but I have the real list of the best things about autumn. Here we go.
- •Now that it's not so hot, makeup actually stays on my face and doesn't sweat off 5 minutes after walking outside.
- •Now that it's not so humid, I can style my hair and have it not turn into a frizzy mess.
- •Swimsuit season is over! Let's be honest, this is a relief.
- •Autumn smells good. I don't know if it's the changing leaves or the lack of everyone else's B.O, but it just smells better out there.
- •Red wine, porters, stouts, hot coffee, and other beverages that can finally be TRULY enjoyed without secretly wishing for a cooler of Gatorade to be dumped over my head.