WHAT I GET AT WHOLE FOODS: VEGAN EDITION
As a vegan living in the south, Whole Foods is a real life saver. They have all the cool items that other grocery stores are too chicken to stock (see what I did there?). Here is what I like to buy. Inspired by @mindy
- •Maple Pecan Peace Cereal
- •Earth Balance Vegan White Cheddar Mac n CheeseThis doesn't taste like cheese, but once you get over that, it's really enjoyable. Nice as a dinner side.
- •Yogi Tea for LadiesI can't completely figure out why I enjoy tea for women so much. Partially because I find it funny and partially because I hope it works...?
- •Earthly Delights FarroThe superior grain.
- •Imagine Unsalted Vegetable BrothGreat for when your pan gets dry but you don't want to douse it with oil again or water down your food
- •Bragg Nutritional YeastY'know, vegan stuff.
- •Kite Hill Almond Milk YogurtI've had a lot of non-dairy yogurts in my day, and this one is the best. Great texture and flavor, and not gritty like other competitors.
- •Rising Moon Butternut Squash Ravioli
- •Sukhi's Samosas
- •Gardein Breakfast PattiesThese do not taste like sausage. However, great texture and flavor! Think of it as nicely seasoned tofu and you're probably better off.
- •So Delicious Coconut CreamerThis gets a little gritty, but overall it's a winner and I use it daily.
- •Fruits, vegetables, etc.