THOUGHTS I HAVE DURING MY BEATBOX FITNESS CLASS
Every moment I don't die is another bite of chocolate I can eat later.
- •Jumping jacks are hard.
- •I'm not doing this right.
- •I am an idiot.
- •I just need a minute.
- •How are they doing that?
- •I'm dying.
- •I'm doing it! I think!
- •I like this One Direction song.
- •No seriously I'm dying.
- •I'm never listening to this song again.
- •I can't move anymore. Go on without me.
- •Oh we're still doing this? Okay.
- •Seriously dead.
- •Oh it's "Downtown!" I love this song and it also means we are almost done.
- •Im still breathing...I'm aliiiiiiiiiive (both a Sia song we warm down to AND my thoughts exactly at the time)
- •I'm awesome. Like seriously awesome. They should dedicate all working out to me for voluntarily doing this for a third time. I will eat all the calories to celebrate.
- •(Next week) I'm not going. I can't. Fine I will go but only because of peer pressure.