Song Lyrics That Really Speak to Me
Listed non-ironically and in no certain order
- •In my life, I love you more
- •And God knows, that it's a common misconception, that I'm the only one for you
- •I don't come here for the exclusivity, I just come here for the view; and the minuscule chance of some close proximity or an awkward conversation with you
- •Stale conversation deserves but a bread knife
- •You've got no fear of the underdog. That's why you will not survive.
- •I, I will be king. And you, you will be queen.
- •There was love all around, but I never heard it singing. No, I never heard it at all, till there was you.
- •I may say it was your fault, because I know you could've done more.
- •Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound; I know the sound of your heart.
- •It starts with just a little glance now, right away you're thinking about romance now.
- •Do you remember the 21st night of September?
- •Take my breath away
- •Well I'm not dumb, but I can't understand why she walk like a woman and talk like a man
- •You'd be better with Fred Astaire
- •Any line from "She's Always a Woman" by Billy Joel