My weird healthcare job means December is insanely busy, so getting in the holiday spirit can be a challenge. Also, it just so happens that I've been miserably sick for the past day and a half. All that moaning to say that this special delivery could not have come at a better time!
- •My Santa is in New Jersey! I love all things snail mail/stationery, so just receiving mail from afar is pretty exciting. 💌
- •Everything a little more festive! Like Mariah?!? MARIAH CAREY IS FESTIVE AF
- •Oh my gosh, would you LOOK at this beautiful paper? My Santa painted that! For me!!! Paper is my jam (see above). Feeling very special!
- •And then I read the note and... WOW. I hope Santa doesn't mind that I'm posting it, but I think it's worth sharing!
- •I feel so seen. Each year my family asks what I want and/or need for Christmas, and they are never satisfied when I truthfully answer "nothing." The last thing I want in my life is more stuff! An invitation to truly, actively appreciate the happinesses in my life is the PERFECT gift for me!
- •"lavender for luck" 🎯
- •And an extra to spread the happiness!
- •But perhaps best of all, my secret Santa told me a secret! I won't be sharing that here, but you better believe I will be dedicating some serious positive mental energy in the direction of this secret! ✨
- •Many thanks to @ChrisK for the vision to "spread happiness all around like confetti in the air" (as my Santa would say).
- •And thank you, thank you, thank you for the gift of happiness, @Deanndre! Brb... gotta go read all your lists and your blog too. ❣