- •Stop being late. Begin to prepare myself for appointments with ample time to meander into conversations on the way. It will cut out some anxiety and place more importance on other people.
- •Stretch for 15 consecutive minutes every day.
- •Memorize while stretching. 1 John. James. Psalms.
- •Cultivate endurance. Physically and mentally.
- •When someone crosses my mind, write a note rather than send a text.
- •Affirm people with words they can aspire to.
- •Write for 10 minutes every day. Fiction, feelings, fragments, or full sentences. Just write.