Best Spanish Words
Adding this vocabulary to your repertoire makes speaking Spanglish más divertido.
- •El hieloPronounced "el yellow," this is the Spanish word for ice.
- •Los rascacielosMás interesante para decir "skyscraper."
- •La albóndigaMeatball - apparently also used to express a catastrophe.
- •El pimenteroA cute word that could only describe a cute pepper shaker.
- •El huachinangoI'd order "red snapper" just for the chance to say this.
- •MaquillajeLápiz de labios, el rímel, la sombra de ojos: this is makeup!
- •¡Qué Lástima!
- •El pandilleroGang memberSuggested by @KaylaS
- •My go-to espanol from high school was Caca de VacaUltimate burn. You're the poop of the cow!Suggested by @supercommonname
- •Enano/enana means a little person and being a tall person, it was the ultimate joke when I worked at a restaurant with a bunch of dudes from Mexico who liked to be mean to each otherSuggested by @caseycruda
- •Los chicharrones- the pork rindsIt's the most fun word to yell in fake seduction.Suggested by @ohgraceous
- •Los zapatosSuggested by @kate81
- •EscalofríosGoosebumps/ChillsSuggested by @SharinaWunders