Giving Tuesday Ideas 💛
On Giving Tuesday (December 1) people are encouraged to give, think about giving, and talk about giving to causes that matter to them. Thank you @list for encouraging us to give back! Here are some ideas that make a difference no matter how simple they seem! 🎄 Remember that these can be done anytime, not just on Tuesday!
- •Adopt a Family for the holidaysThere are so many community organizations that let people purchase gifts and supplies for local people in need!
- •Pay for someone's coffee/lunchThis encourages them to pay it forward by doing something kind for someone else!
- •Make a donation to a cause that is important to youIt can be anything! I recommend KIVA, a company that makes loans to people in third world countries and really makes a difference for them.
- •Volunteer to cook for a soup kitchenHelp provide for the large number of people in need!
- •Give something to a homeless personThey are often overlooked and appreciate kindness
- •Write positive and empowering notes in a public placeThey will have an impact on so many people!
- •Surprise and do something kind for a strangerThen encourage them to pay it forward!
- •SMILE 😊Positivity goes a long way ❤️
- •Compliment peopleTell a stranger that you like their shirt or their shoes or just straight up say they look really nice/pretty/etc. Tell your friends and family that they're smart or funny or that they make your life better. It's such an easy and effective way to make someone's day 🤗Suggested by @OffTheDott
- •Clean up a public space - every wrapper and bottle moved from the ground to a trash can helps!Suggested by @anowlis