Things that are terrifying in Brave Little Toaster
I have a stomach flu and am pretty deep into the Internet. Stumbled upon my favorite movie and am pretty shocked I was ever able to watch this movie.
- •Kirby the vacuumI know he's a core cast member but my god that dude is mean looking, plus he is super grumpy and almost sucks up the picture.
- •General abandonementThe overall theme of the movie. Te blanket crying? Rip my heart right out.
- •This ass holeNot only does he die right in front of you, he yells a bunch first. Also, use of the word "invalid" here is super concerning.
- •Toaster's nightmare about burning down the house and THIS GUYThe smoke turns into a giant hand and picks up Rob then this dude shows up to kill toaster
- •Lightning storm, blankly in tree, vacuum sucks up his own cord
- •Multiple near death experiences only to be saved by this guyThe snapping of the glove? Yikes.
- •Appliance parts store/appliance prison sceneCreepy ass tools on the table, all the existing appliances are god damn terrifying especially the lamp with the bad teeth. Then this.
- •The HORRIFYING song that follows this sceneIt's a "b" movie- just look up the lyrics "just tell st Pete that you got cold feet"
- •The new appliances in the new apartment are REAL dicksThose creepy smiles & another terrifying song, then they kick them out the window to the dumpster, rude
- •Magnet/crusher. Holy shitAll the cars singing about their lives before meeting their demise. Then the magnet becomes vengeful against a human. God damn.
- •Not suitable for children