RULES FOR FIGHTING IN PUBLIC, SYDNEY EDITION.
- •Don't fight in public.
- •If you do fight in public, don't stand in the middle of a busy intersection in Newtown.
- •If you do stand in the middle of a busy intersection in Newtown, don't get affronted when cars start to beep you. They are not being unreasonable.
- •If you do get affronted when cars start to beep you, maybe you could stand on the footpath. I mean, it's literally a metre away.
- •This isn't Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet. Stop fighting in public.
- •If you are one of the cars who starts to beep, don't get so traumatised by the experience that you try to turn the wrong way into a one way street which is full of traffic.