THINGS I'M NOT INTO THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE INTO
*most people I know
- •QuinoaKale, juices, gluten free, paleo, you name it, I want it, unless it's quinoa. And don't even try to sell me on the protein
- •Game of ThronesAdmittedly have never seen the show, but I just can't buy the dragon factor. There are dragons, right?
- •HalloweenI don't want to wear a costume, ever, but especially not when everyone else is. And candy gives me anxiety. Holler at some candy corn though
- •Snowboarding/SkiingDriving a metal box on wheels at 80 mph is enough for me. I don't need to also pay to fall down an ice mountain at accelerated speeds
- •Games, especially as they pertain to drinkingCard games, board games, word games, beer pong, flip cup, quarters, corn hole, kings, bowling, darts, pool. Apples to apples and cards against humanity. Sporadic exceptions for foosball
- •Chinese FoodGimme Vietnamese, Japanese, Thai, Laotian, Korean, etc, etc, etc (yes I've been to China and had "real" Chinese food and yes this still holds true)
- •Casually watching TelevisionBinge sans commercials or bust. Teach me how to "channel surf"
- •ParisReally? ALWAYS a good idea?