Email Sign-offs I've Considered but Couldn't Commit To
I try to branch out from "Best," but ugh... (There was a Forbes article with a million options, but the options just made me more anxious about it.)
- •All the best,Is it too formal? Not formal enough?
- •Warmly,Why do I feel creepy writing this?
- •Yours,This feels so Jane Austen-y. Maybe I could make it work in a romantic context?
- •Best wishes,Too Hallmark?
- •Cheers,Once had a British friend who used it, but do I sound like an idiot trying to pull it off? (Yes.)
- •Talk soon,How soon is soon? Is this pushy?
- •LYLAS ("love you like a sister")JK I've actually fully committed to using this with my friends because it's a 7th grade standby and *~BfF 4eVeR~*