LOOKING BACK ON 2015, PERHAPS I SHOULDN'T HAVE...
Every year theres a long list of regrets. The only thing i never find myself regretting is the one piece of strawberry rhubarb pie (it may have been two) so here's my extensive list of regrets
- •Studying for that stupid chemistry test that I failed anyways
- •Not having a birthday party (I only get 1 day a year-- I should have taken advantage of it)
- •Not calling in sick for that 2 hour shift that ruined a weekend roadtrip
- •Putting up with toxic people and becoming a little more toxic myself
- •Not knowing the difference between friendly and flirty and wrecking a relationship because of it
- •Shovelling the drive pad this morning
- •Not wearing pjs to school just because I can
- •Not putting the important people in my life first
- •For the first time I am guilty of building a friendship to benefit me not because I like the person.
- •Forgiving that asshole for playing with me
- •Not going home for christmas