BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY
And why I enjoyed them
- •The Dinner by Herman KochCouldn't put it down. Made me question how I would react in a similar situation because I was appalled the entire time. Also made me a little nervous to have a child.
- •Why Not Me by @mindyOf course! This book was a brilliant follow up to her first. My preordered copy didn't show up until 9pm on the arrival day (anxiety levels were high) and I stayed up all night cackling away.
- •Me Talk Pretty One Day by David SedarisDavid Sedaris never fails to make me laugh.
- •Modern Romance by Aziz AnsariI wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but what I got was a collection of stories and studies that made me laugh out loud and rethink everything I thought was true about modern relationships (we're All a little crazy!)
- •The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina KeeganI sobbed through a lot of this book. Not because the stories were sad, but because Marina's own story was so tragic.
- •Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt HaigThe first book I've read that addresses depression and anxiety head on. I had a lot of self realizations throughout, but it definitely gave me enough reasons to stay alive.