KIDS ARE SO GREAT
I'm babysitting today for family friends and these kids have so much energy! I don't know how they do it.
- •They find enjoyment in Everything. Throwing a ball down the stairs 100 times, picking up leaves on the ground (and making me carry them until we get home).
- •They love rereading books over and over and never get bored. Because books are great and should be appreciated more.
- •They can sing a song they made up and be perfectly happy singing just that for twenty minutes straight.
- •They're so positive and sure of themselves. When did I lose that? Way too soon
- •They're so tiny. Their hands can only grip two of my fingers. As a lover of tiny things, this melts my heart. Tiny humans are Great!
- •This all stands until they have a temper tantrum.