REACTIONS PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO ME BEING/GOING VEGAN
I just want to say, I'm not here to shame you about what you eat! You eat what you like, and I'll eat what I like. Just please do some research before telling me I'm the misinformed one (this applies to so many things other than veganism). Also I'm nervous about posting this b/c people Hate vegans
- •Where will you get your protein??Where do you think the big muscley cow you're eating gets his protein from? There's protein in lots of foods other than meat (including vegetables!)
- •I could never eat vegan foodHave you ever eaten any fruits or vegetables? You've eaten vegan food. Also, Oreos are vegan, so.
- •How will you live without cheese?While I ate plenty of cheese in my day, once you find out how it's made and what happens to the cow, it's far less appealing.
- •Will you be vegan forever?No, I'm sure one day I'll wake up and realize I'm totally cool with killing and torturing animals.
- •Not a reaction I've gotten, but please know vegans are not out to get youI've made a decision about the way I eat and while I encourage everyone to do their own research about the food they're eating (because you should really know the effects your food has on your body- whether you eat animal products or not) I could never tell someone else how to live their life. Let's all respect and love each other ✨