THE BEST TID BITS IN PARKS AND REC
This is by no means comprehensive
- •Leslie is a hoarderShe is so organized everywhere else so why can't she get it together in her own home?
- •Donna seems to have endless moneyShe has multiple vacation homes and is constantly traveling. I don't know where she gets her money, but damn! Also her Benz!
- •Jerry's penisPoor guy had nothing going for him in his professional life. Luckily he's Very well endowed. Plus he has Gayle and the girls, of course.
- •Everyone hates saladsI get it 100%
- •The raccoon problemI want to know how this started.
- •Chris's therapist Dr. Richard NygardI definitely agree that Chris needed therapy. I don't know if Dr. Richard Nygard did the best job, though, when he gave in to Chris and gave him that "best client" certificate. Was that fixing the problem or feeding the fire? Either way it was hilarious.
- •April loves Leslie (and Ann!)Every moment when April shows how much she really cares is pure gold.
- •Ron's ex-wives Tammy 1-2 (also his mother, Tammy)Suggested by @ashlee
- •Andy stopped drinking beer.To explain Chris Pratt's incredible weight loss and muscle gain for Guardians of the Galaxy.Suggested by @rulesofjinx
- •Duke SilverHow did Ron fall into being a saxophone playing sex symbol for middle aged ladies? When did he learn to play? How did he manage to keep it so secret for so many years in such a small town?Suggested by @alanarogerrrrs
- •Lil Sebastian has an honorary degree from Notre DameSuggested by @franki
- •The fourth floor of Pawnee City HallSuggested by @michelleanne
- •The animal control departmentHarris and Brett are an amazing duoSuggested by @sam158
- •Tom's small business ideasBesides Entertainment 720, Tommy's Closet, and Tommy's Bistro, Tom is always listing off ideas or inventions that he thinks will take off, such as Toddler Cologne.Suggested by @kaylaaa
- •Champion the dog has three legsSuggested by @cakecaroline
- •Councilman Howser always running into Leslie at the most inopportune timesSuggested by @dmbanthony