THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR DURING THE HOLIDAYS
- •Wrapping paper that has the dotted grid on the back for easy, even cutting.
- •Candy canes. Specifically in hot chocolate.
- •The endless catalogues from companies I've never heard of before. Great for filling up my recycling bin.
- •Antlers for dogs
- •Antler for dogs
- •Holiday cards. Nothing beats a good awkward family photo from a distant family friend or relative
- •Having an apartment near enough to home to escape to. When the going gets tough at home I can Leave. And that's really the best gift I could ever receive.