THINGS THAT MY FRESHMAN YEAR ROOMMATE DID THAT LED ME TO BELIEVE SHE WAS INSANE
Maybe "insane" is a strong word
- •She had a collection of tiny spoons that she ate with. She never cleaned them except with her mouth. They all lived in a gallon sized plastic bag that is surely ridden with bacteria.
- •She was very specific that I couldn't eat her dried mango because she had it sent from Hawaii.
- •I obviously never ate any of her food, but she reminded me every day about her mango anyway.
- •She smelled her milk every morning before drinking it and made a face every time.
- •She drank the milk every morning despite it smelling off.
- •She also ate bread that was moldy.
- •Her diet was mostly made up of expired food.
- •(I don't know why she waited so long to eat her new groceries!!)
- •She said that moldy food had no effect on her.
- •She was often confused about why she threw up during workouts (we were both on the crew team at the time).
- •She thought I was the crazy one for guessing that it was the expired food that was making her sick.
- •She left a bag of bagels on her shelf for so long that they turned BLUE.
- •She was immensely proud of her blue bagels.
- •She kept them for a while. Too long.
- •She never brushed her teeth at night.
- •I'm sure it's no surprise that I was not broken hearted when we parted ways.