WHAT I'M WORKING ON
There's a Lot to do
- •MyselfI'm living back at home now and I have a lot more time to think and work on myself without the pressure of school. It's difficult having my parents around sometimes but I'm hoping I will feel more at ease with some adjustments.
- •My huge stack of booksI have more than 30 books that I need and Want to read. I just haven't been able to focus on reading lately.
- •Getting myself to the gymIT'S SO HARD THOUGH
- •Cooking moreBeing at home means I have access to a big kitchen and more appliances and a DISHWASHER!!! I've been cooking my parents dinner every night and it's been a great to have a sort of job to do.
- •Sleeping regularlyI just can not keep myself on a regular schedule. It's frustrating and exhausting.
- •How I can express myself creatively- I feel like I've never figured out what I love to do and it's frustratingI mostly feel like I'm not good at anything and I'm hoping that's not actually true.
- •Leaving the houseI don't know what it is but I just don't like leaving the house recently. It's been cold so all I want to do is watch tv in my pajamas. But I could use the fresh air.