WHAT I MISS ABOUT LIVING AWAY FROM HOME
Since withdrawing from school I've moved home and given up the sweet sweet life that is living without parents. This is what I miss (DESPERATELY).
- •Having a tv in my roomI miss watching tv from my bed!! My tv now sits I watched because there's no way I would get away with having it in my room at home.
- •Waking up when I want toI Love sleeping in and my dad Loves waking up at 5am. The two don't mix well.
- •Seeing my parents only when I want toI Love my parents and some days I don't mind being around them at all. But other days, I just want to be alone and I miss the solitude.
- •Going to sleep when I want toMy mom comes in if she sees my light on past 10 and "reminds" me that I really ought to be sleeping.
- •Waiting a couple days to do dishesI'm not disgusting when it comes to doing my dishes. Like I won't wait until mold forms, but sometimes at the end of the day, I'm just not in the mood. At home, the kitchen has to be spotless before we go to sleep.
- •Doing what I want, when I wantNow that I'm home, my parents are Always asking me where I'm going and what I'm doing. And as an added bonus, now I have to be home when someone comes to fix a window or drop off a package.
- •Eating what I wantIf I want to eat popcorn for dinner, I want to do it without judgement!
- •Being alone.I have roommates at my apartment at school, but my room is on a different level and our schedules rarely ever overlap, so I don't see them often. I loved having the apartment to myself.
- •I'm So lucky that my parents have been supportive of my decision and that I'm able to stay at home where I can get better access to treatment, but I can't help missing some things.