WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP
I'm almost grown and my future is still as foggy as ever
- •ArtistThis is when I thought being an artist meant drawing in coloring books all day. Income was a not a concern.
- •Ice cream taste testerI saw on Food Network that there was someone who was actually paid to taste every batch of ice cream and almost quit school to pursue my new career.
- •EntomologistThere was a time when spiders didn't make me run and squeal. That time has Long passed
- •ActorOh, the luxurious life of a movie star. Who doesn't dream of being famous? Too bad I have none of the necessary talents or good looks.
- •Bed TesterIs this a real profession? It's my new current DREAM job.