WORDS I NEVER GET RIGHT ON THE FIRST TRY
- •ParticularlyCan anyone say this without going very slowly and carefully??
- •PreferablyWhen I read it I have to pronounce it both ways. I say "pra-ferably" and then I say pref-ferably". Does that make sense?
- •PrescriptionThis is more of a spelling issue. I'm usually great at spelling but this one always trips me up
- •I realize these have all started with "P" so far. I promise I didn't just open a dictionary and pick out a bunch of words. I guess I'm just bad at "P"s.
- •ExorciseI say it the same way I say "exercise" but then I feel like I'm saying "exorcise" incorrectly and I have to say it slowly and sound it out so I can convince myself that I know the difference between "exercise" and exorcise" even though this is all just in my head and it doesn't matter how I say it to myself in my head.
- •I've been sitting on this list for a while and haven't thought of anything else to add.
- •Maybe I've almost completely mastered the English language???