TV SHOWS THAT ARE THE DEFINITION OF BINGE-WATCHABLE
Here's a list of tv shows that I got through in a much shorter time than I'm sure was intended.
- •THE OFFICEAs you'll shortly recognise, I'm a sucker for a romcom.. Not only was the office one of the most romantically satisfying tv series ever (- me, 2016) but it was just so darn easy to watch (and become mentally invested in).
- •NEW GIRLAnother one of those easy-to-watch comedies that makes you want ignore your real life and just sit infront of your tv screen ALL DAY. As much as I am not a fan of a certain relationship ending as fast as it did... The show if still going, so there's hope!! Hang in there fam.
- •PARKS AND RECREATIONThis show in particular is the definition of a light hearted comedy. Every episode is just hilarious. With a little romance incorporated in the odd episode, it makes it really easy to not become too obsessed, but at the same time with only 7 seasons, you could easily smash it out in a week or so (challenge accepted).
- •THE MINDY PROJECTIn my valuable and experience-related opinion, this show definitely peaked around half way through season 2, but it is definitely one of those 'have to watch the whole thing to emotionally invest' kind of shows. Mindy Kaling is 110% the funniest person on earth and this show really lets you know about it. Plus the cast are all 11/10 (which is just a little extra help in the binge watching process).
- •GOSSIP GIRLDefinitely not one of the easy watching sitcoms previously discussed in this list, however you can't truly experience tv show obsession without a little GG in your life. This intensely dramatic series gives you 6 glorious seasons with around 22 40 minute long episodes in each and follows one of the hottest casts ever as they grow up in the rich and raunchy upper east side. But definitely commit because after S1 you'll start loving it(WARNING: don't start it just before your exams like I did...)
- •ONE TREE HILLPretty similar to GG in my opinion, with the only difference being they're not doing as well with the moola. But a really good drama to take away all of your social life and education (you'll wanna watch it all day). Follows high school kids who have a very drama filled life but definitely revolves mostly around the romance scenes. Despite the fact that you'll be so sick of Gavin DeGraw's 'I don't wanna be' it's a really easy show to fall in love with from the go.