Footnotes on a Birth Control Pamphlet from 1986
It WAS revised in 1998, though, so this was still relevant when The Parent Trap hit theaters.
- •What a comforting portrait of totally unforced racial harmonyMFK: Marry the Asian guy, fuck the mustache guy, kill the scary white lady in the front
- •"Hey babe, let's grab a 'rubber' so it will 'catch' the sperm when I 'come' inside you"ALSO KNOWN AS RUBBERS
- •There is no reality of my life where an accidental pregnancy is not, by definition, a problem.
- •I'm banking that my birth control pill success rate averages out to 98%"Very careful" is not how I would describe any element of my morning routine. Like, 'pretty careful,' maybe?
- •It is clear that the "Natural Family Planning" method IS NOT for me"mucus" 🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘