Modern Love Columns Written By The Women in 80's Comedies
- •"Years later, wondering if it was statutory rape - or something more"By Susan Perkins, from "Big"
- •"Skipping class, but attending to romance"By Sloan Peterson, from "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
- •"When sex has a cost, so does love"By Lana from "Risky Business"
- •"A lawyer told me that legally, it was statutory rape"By Susan Perkins, from "Big"
- •"There was something weird about that kid Marty and I just can't quite put my finger on it"By Lorraine McFly from "Back to the Future"
- •"Realizing you're just a good looking side character in a man's coming-of-age movie"By all of the above