The Web Series You Should Half-Heartedly Try To Develop, According To Your Horoscope
The stars have aligned: your liberal arts education, your moderately engaged social following and your unique astrological sign make you a perfect candidate to share 2-3 minute snippets of your artistic vision with a handful of apathetic Facebook friends. Will you create the next High Maintenance or Broad City? MAYBE!
- •PiscesThe world needs a web series about urban millennials who are trying to figure life, love and adulthood on their own terms - and you are JUST the person to write two and a half scripts for it before deciding to watch Jane the Virgin on Netflix instead!
- •LibraWhat would the world be like if you were a little bit richer, a little bit more attractive and you had a gimmicky life obstacle, such as an unexpected pregnancy or a quirky but inexplicably profitable business venture? Well, you'd have yourself a web series called "ChALlenges!" (Your character's name is Al).
- •VirgoYou're going to eschew a web series in favor of directing a short film about your father, who is a survivor of the 1973 oil crisis, but whose relationship with you is strained due to his unwillingness to support your Kickstarter for this film.
- •AriesTwo frisky roommates. One IKEA bed. Plus one hilarious pug! (It's actually just a homemade sex tape that will get posted on Redtube when your laptop gets stolen.)
- •Other SignsYou're going to discuss some ideas with some friends in your improv class, but then decide to do a podcast instead.