AWARDS ON DISPLAY IN MY ROOM
- •Girl Scout Talent Show- 1st place trophy1st grade. A literal choreography to Britney Spears's "Lucky" that I still perform to this day.
- •Girl Scout Bake-Off - 2nd place ribbon2nd grade. My mom made butterfinger candy cookies and I couldn't eat them because it contained chocolate
- •Soccer ball dribbling- 3rd place ribbon3rd grade Field Day, a fluke.
- •Girl Scout Big Sister Award- Huge trophy that needs its own shelf3rd grade. Awarded for being the kindest scout, the highest honor in Brownies. My proudest achievement.
- •Swimming lessons- Participation trophy4th grade. Still can't dive.
- •Odyssey of the Mind- 3rd Regional Medal, 2nd State Medal, NJ6th Grade. A creativity competition that gave me lifelong anxiety disorder. Went on to get last place in the World Finals in Iowa.
- •Pinewood Derby - 2nd place trophy7th grade, Girl Scouts. My dad built my mini wooden car, and I lost to my little sister's car which he also built.
- •Spanish Award - MedalOctavo grado
- •Jazz Band - Participation medal8th grade, second clarinet, second pianist, third steel drum
- •Girl Scout Silver Award - Certificate and Pin8th grade. Achieved the much more prestigious Gold Award in 12th grade and did not receive recognition for it outside of my own resume.
- •Quidditch World Cup - Champion medal10th grade, Infinitus Harry Potter con 2010. Played beater
- •Minnesota dog sledding expedition survivor - Certificate11th grade. Would not have received if not surviving was an option.
- •Carnival Cruise "Flags of the World" Trivia - Medal11th grade. Did not make any new friends on trip to Bahamas.
- •Carnival Cruise "Partner Word Association" game - Medal11th grade with my mother. 9/10 correct so people accused us of cheating.
- •National Honor Society / Journalism Honor Society - Certificates12th grade president / literally forgot this was ever a thing until right now looking at the wall.
- •Garden State Scholastic Press Association Scholarship - Certificate and 💯💰12th grade. The product of an intense 4 years on the school newspaper that took itself too seriously.
- •Wilderness First Responder course completion - Certificate2nd year of college- Ya'll have no idea how important this is, until you fall off a cliff while hiking with me.
- •Best Costume - RibbonLast Halloweekend, for our badass Sansa/Baelish costumes from Game of Thrones. Technically only @tihwli won, but he gave me the ribbon for my efforts.