Shows I'm watching, and you should too.
I love tv.
- •WestworldCant say I totally understand what is going on, but I love the set, costumes, and music. If Game of Thrones ends any time soon, I can definitely see Delores becoming the new empowering, awesome female lead of Daenerys Targaryen.
- •InsecureJust watch it. It's very funny. Only a few episodes are out, but it's easy to tell that this will be a new HBO great.
- •Mr. RobotThe second season is over, but if you are late to start this show, start it now! Rami Malek's performance is powerful — no wonder he got an Emmy! However my favorite character has quickly become, Dom, the work obsessed FBI agent played by Grace Gummer. She's powerful.
- •The Night OfHaving watched this limited HBO series once, I still can't decide who I think killed Andrea. If you like dark, crime shows, The Night Of is for you — especially if you were disappointed by True Detective's second season.
- •AtlantaDonald Glover's new show is real. It's captivating. And quite entertaining. Follow as Glover's character manages his life, his child, his girlfriend (?), his money, and his cousin who is an up and coming rapper.
- •Other great tv that's not currently on or new:VEEP, The Leftovers, Madam Secretary, How to Get Away with Murder