Not ALL Bad
After I finished my undergrad in Aug. I moved in with my parents because I don't know what I'm doing with my life and free rent is difficult to pass up when you're broke and unemployed. They live outside of a tiny town in the Midwest that I absolutely hate. BUT let's appreciate the positives, mkay?
- •Spoiled with a fresh pot of coffee ready pretty much every morning when I wake up
- •This view of the sunrise
- •And this view of the sunset
- •Never get asked to take out the trash
- •Snuggles with this cutie