That time I got rid of a large insect like a real adult
- •I came home last night to find a large roach lying on its back on my bedroom floorNot cool.
- •I try to be cool and calmly grab a paper towel to pick him up and throw him in the trash.
- •At the last second, I think, maybe I should make sure he's really dead before I touch him because if I try to pick him up and he starts crawling on me, we're gonna have a much bigger problem.
- •I nudged him with my shoe and Surprise! He was not dead.Cue swearing.
- •I briefly considered stepping on him, but he was big and I hate that crunch that crusty insects make when you stomp on them...
- •So I quickly grabbed a plastic container and slammed it down over him.And this is when I stopped pretending to be an adult.
- •I then reached into a drawer and pulled out duck tape.
- •Problem solved.