5 Photos From Greystone Mansion
I got to shoot 3 different rooms at the greystone mansion today. The house was built by the Doheny family and there have been real murders there and it is grand and creepy.
- •The Murder Room
- •The Boys RoomFrances Merril of Reath design is a genius. Her room feels like it could have existed back in the day. Also got creepy vibes while in there.
- •Grand living roomI kept passing by this room. The scale is insane! It's huge! I don't know who designed it but the curtains were slowly blowing in the wind 👻
- •PhotographersToday was one of the only days for photography so every single interiors photographer in LA (and SF) was there shooting. I saw my hero Lisa Romerin and actually wish I had talked to more people. There was so much gear everywhere and pop pop pop.
- •Ladies loungeAlso got to shoot the ladies lounge designed by Andrea Schumacher. Hand painted chinoiserie screen and wallpaper covered every wall. Plus a great eye for details: Virginia Slims and hair spray sat on the dressing tables. 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻
- •Visit!The mansion is going to be open for the next month and you can tour it and see great design and also get creeped out. http://www.beverlyhills.org/exploring/greystoneshowhouse/