Best Flowers for Styling a Home Shoot/for Your House
A walk through the SF flower mart this morning before the shoot.
- •EucalyptusA big drapey bunch of blue/green leaves adds texture and fills holes.
- •AnemonesRight kind of casual. Good for bedside or for some not too sweet sweet-ness
- •BranchesIt's spring and branches add lightness while filling voids
- •ProteaArchitectural and great for spare spaces or to add interest where you're missing accessories
- •PeoniesAbout to really come into season. As they die they get more and more beautiful