Goals for Between Now and the End of the Year
- •Go to yoga like twice?
- •Read one bookI had high hopes I would be a reason machine this year and I did better than last year but I still only read 8 books. I'd love to get another one under my belt. Probably volume 3 of knausgaard.
- •Look at shit in the garage and release the garbageWe moved in January and stuck so much random stuff in the garage. It's been a year so time to let it go.
- •Walk most daysIn the neighborhood or the arroyo, I need to clear my head every day and get some endorphins going
- •Figure out my studioI work outside of our house right now and I hate it. I moved a bunch of gear into the spare bedroom and think I want to work from home. I want to decide by the end of the year.
- •Set goalsI love reviewing the year and setting my sights on what I'd like in the coming year. So I'd like to set aside some time to think about career goals, travel goals, personal betterment goals, relaxation goals for 2016
- •Have people overI spend my life in perfect spaces so I have house shame about our own place and never want to have people over. But I love entertaining. So between now and the end of the year at least 2 dinners at our place!