My Best Shots So Far
Thanks @mkz for requesting. V subjective but I'm taking it to the people. This is a random assortment of some of my most popular IGs. My regular work is more formal with lots of rooms and travel.
- 1.Todos SantosWild horses on a deserted beach. This was with @JEFF and it was good.
- 2.The SpringsThis is a vegan, raw restaurant, bar and yoga studio in hashtag DTLA. Was v popular because this shot was in T Mag + AFAR. Design team is a great LA studio, Design Bitches.
- 3.Pink lightSunset in echo park.
- 4.Gere KavanaughI met gere on a NYT shoot. She is a designer who has done work with the Eames, Frank Gehry, Deborah Sussman plus her own stuff. She's the hippest person I know. Now I visit her for fun and she admonishes me to make more phone calls and to spend less time on email if I want to be creative.
- 5.Art Building at Pomona CollegewHy Architecture designed glass and concrete building was v avant garde for the pomona campus. My first shoot of a building to be reviewed by Christopher Hawthorne.
- 6.MauiTropical windows 🌴🌴
- 7.PortlandAdam and Ashley's adorable house in portland. @JEFF trying not to look stiff. Jeff also has a theory that people will like any photo that is mainly white pixels.
- 8.Pictures of my catHer name is Hazel. She is an Abyssinian. I consider any photo of her to be one of my better photos.
- 9.Heidi MerrickDid a v california shoot for Heidi's Fall line. I love Working with people who are actually nice. Also if you are casual and like clothes, Heidi's stuff is so good.
- 10.Tracy's HouseMy friend Tracy has this insane 70's hilltop house in my washington that has probably been shot for every cool kid publication you can think of. Pics of her house are v popular.
- 11.BougainvilleaESP fun when it's snowing in New York.