Things My Osteopath/healer Has Brought Up While Working on My Back.
His name is serge and he is French Canadian and is on the westside and if you have back stuff I highly recommend him. (He's legit this is just the fringier stuff that comes up). @sophia this one is for you.
- •My past life where at some point I may have been pulled by the waist/back violently.I have a wonky L5/S1 situation that has gotten worse in the past couple of years so obvi could be about a past life. Serge is pretty certain something happened. It feels like a knot, an old knot, is what he says.
- •That my back pain is related to my parents' divorce and/or my mom's alcoholismHe believes that lots of back pain is related to buried emotions. Where I have pain he says is related to feeling you have a solid foundation (which is set in childhood and my parents were...distracted by their own shit when I was little).
- •That I'm carrying my grandmother's back pain (quite literally it's a mirror of pain she had) and this is my chance to heal for her.I mean...this actually makes so much sense to me
- •Once he said: this is little girl stuff, time to grow up toots.It was said with so much softness
- •Side note: the cc charge calls his service "energy integration"
- •That the idea of doing any kind of "cleanse" of "toxins" is ludicrous.I can't remember his reasoning.
- •He told me my gall bladder was angry
- •He says he can tell who meditates by how easy it is for him to work with their bodiesHe also says they heal more quickly