Memories: Childhood + Food edition
So this is why I'm fat
- •"Breakfast for Dinner" was 80% my Mom being tired, creative, and fun. The other 20% was my brother and I being suckers.
- •Getting to lick the spinny thing was/is an honor and a privilege
- •Twirling a kabob over my glass of milk was supposed resemble roasting marshmallows over a fire???
- •In my family, we divide everything! Because communism! Just kidding. But all the kids would get a candle to lick.
- •I fuckin loved green beans, mostly because my brother hated them. And eating my vegetables made me BETTER than him.
- •Apparently this shit was my ish until it was all tainted when I nearly lost a tooth biting into one.
- •My mom's friend from high school gave me a bagel with cream cheese and my life was never the same. We ran into her recently after aprox. 10 years and that's still the only memory that stuck. Wish I didn't tell her out loud though...