One of my favourite things to do in my free time is bake. Here is a selection of some of what I have made in the last six months.
- •Welsh CakesThe result of today's baking. Three varieties- lemon/coconut, choc chip and sultana/spice. My new favourite thing to bake, after trying them at the Cardiff markets four years ago.
- •Lemon curd biscuitsShortbread like biscuits, with homemade lemon curd on top.
- •Golden gaytime cheesecakeThe Golden Gaytime is an Australian icecream- vanilla and toffee icecream, covered in chocolate and honeycomb biscuits. I made this cake for my Dad's birthday.
- •Carrot cupcakes
- •Snickers cakeChocolate cake, filled with nougat, covered with chocolate ganache, caramel and peanuts. Made for my brother's birthday.
- •Shortbread, chocolate truffles, brownies and gingerbread.Put into bags and given out as Christmas presents.