Tv Shows I’m Considering Binge-watching- Part 1
Shows that I have already seen, but that are always worth a rewatch.
- •The Office
- •FriendsFor me, this show doesn't age. More than 20 years after it premiered I still find myself laughing out loud at any episode I watch.
- •The Mindy ProjectThe funniest show that I have seen in recent years. @mindy is incredible. Thank goodness for Hulu picking up the show after Fox cancelled it.
- •Veronica MarsA brilliant show, with a funny and intelligent female lead. Now I can finish a binge watch, with the movie, thanks to Rob Thomas, Kristen Bell and Kickstarter.
- •Gilmore GirlsLove watching the interactions between Lorelai and Rory. Sometimes getting two main characters together can ruin a show, but when Lorelai and Luke got together, it only got better.
- •The West WingThanks to this show, I know more about American politics than Australian. Plus, who doesn't love an Aaron Sorkin show.
- •SherlockUnfortunately a binge watch wouldn't take very long, but the quantity is far outweighed by the quality of the show.