Already on li.st? Open in app.
Or "How NYC is different from Seattle" - Based on recent 4-day trip.
- •Mochas do not existSeriously. Where is a girl supposed to get her adult hot chocolate around here?
- •Duane ReadeDuane Reade for days.
- •No split billsFine. Venmo it is.
- •Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- •NOT X-FilesWhich came on directly after WWTBAM, so I'd have to run out of the room so I wouldn't hear the creepy theme song.
- •South ParkSecretly. From behind the couch.
Starring: @BrianPrice @abbyk & Maddie
- •BRIAN removed the name from this conversation. TODAY 1:15 PM
- •ABBY: Brian wth
- •ABBY: Wyd
- •Scientist who turned into Poison Ivy (AKA Uma Thurman)
Because we all know periods are gross, but your editor insists you write the story anyway AND have an eye-catching yet appropriate image.
- •Red paint on a brush, ripe for creative inspiration.
- •Red balloons floating off into a beautiful blue sky.
- •Red nail polish spilling out onto a crisp white desk.
- •You gave me your email address as a way to contact you.
- •We went to camp together.
- •We went to different schools and MySpace hadn't gotten off the ground yet.
But, really not so random.
- •This oneof Maddie tying an ornament to a pair of prop underwear Mallory found in the linen closet.
- •This onebecause I was watching Obvious Child last month and this is how I feel like I'd ask for an abortion.
- •This oneof a dog staring at me in Chinatown last weekend.
- •Couples who appear to be unable to stop touching each other.
- •International students who don't understand personal space.
- •Nervous freshmen.
- 1.Pope - Age: 22, 23Nothing gives me more swag than putting on my robe and mitre.
- 2.Demented Doll - Age: 12I came up with the costume during a time in my life where I was really interested in seances and the paranormal. I'm as surprised as anyone that my conservative Lutheran school allowed this nonsense at the annual skate party.
- 3.Farmer - Age: 2 weeksDefying gender stereotypes from an early age.