VERY NEW YORK CITY THINGS
Or "How NYC is different from Seattle" - Based on recent 4-day trip.
- •Mochas do not existSeriously. Where is a girl supposed to get her adult hot chocolate around here?
- •Duane ReadeDuane Reade for days.
- •No split billsFine. Venmo it is.
- •Choking signs in each restaurantThis led us to question how many people had to die via choking in order for this happen. I'm also now considering a lucrative career in themed choking signs, specific to your restaurant's decor and aesthetic.
- •Chandeliers are everywhereThis is accurate: http://youtu.be/xcEe3xEgs7s
- •Why the fuck is Houston pronounced "House-ton"?Why you gotta be so different?