MY INVENTIONS, STOLEN BY OTHERS
I should be rich but I was robbed
- •iPhone leashThe perfect accessory for texting from the chairlift.
- •Luggage tracking deviceSo that when the airline customer service agent says they can't find your missing bag, you can say "boo-yah" in their face
- •Canned waterIt doesn't seem that cool to me now, but I thought it was pretty brilliant as a child.
- •Neighborhood golf cartUnlike the neighborhood golf cart as it exists today, my version did not require a drivers license or a minimum driving age. And yes, I was 8 years old when I came up with this idea.
- •Marco "find your friend" appTo me this is truly a brilliant idea. For anyone who has anxiety about trying to meet up in a crowded place (concert, festival, etc) this app provides a map that both parties can see tracking each other's specific location so they can find each other.
- •Shazam for people's facesOn second thought, I'm not sure this exists in everyday life. It should though. Don't even think about stealing my idea.