Ideas for those days when nothing is going quite as expected
- •Yale Law.Some might call this "Plan A", but why be conventional?
- •Live at the beach (any beach, pick a beach) and run a restaurant that serves everything but seafood.
- •Move to NYC and pretend my way into the publishing job high school me always wanted.A la every flighty, enduring comedy movie heroine ever.
- •Blake's Lottaburger breakfast burrito maker.It'd be sad. But delicious.
- •Open a New Age shop in the red mountains of Sedona.But like with a Christian bent.
- •Astronaut.But not like the "I'm in MENSA and had to work really hard to get here" kind... More of the "I'm a millionaire, so put me on your spaceship to the moon" variety. Note to self: become millionaire.
- •All of the music festivals.And that's it. Forever.