Halloween Costumes I'd Rather Wear Than "Sexy _____"
There's nothing wrong with "sexy ____" costumes. They're just not right for me. Here are some things that are:
- •Ice cream cone. I've had this ice cream cone costume since 6th grade and I've worn it many times. I was once told I looked like "a pedophile ice cream truck driver" in it but I think it's a pretty fun outfit
- •Emperor Kuzco- ah, the star of my favorite Disney movie. I would love to dress up in a red robe and fancy yellow hat like him and spend the whole night screaming "you threw off my groove!" This would be the night of my dreams, actually
- •A frog. I played Frog in Frog and Toad for my middle school's play. As you can imagine, this lead role was a pretty defining moment in my life. I still have the green leggings and frog hat that I wore for the play, and wearing them again would bring back nostalgic memories of stardom
- •Any one of Jim Halpert's effortless costumes, like 3 hole punch. Of course, I'd have to give Jim credit because he did if first, but this could make me seem cool and witty if I could stop myself from emphasizing how cool and witty I was for wearing it
- •Ice cream sundae. My sister wore an ice cream sundae costume the same year I first wore my ice cream cone. It has a chocolate fondue stain on the front that never came out, but it's a variation of my go-to costume and comes with a cherry hat. It's pretty great
- •Arthur. His show helped shape my childhood, so why not pay tribute to him? He deserves it after all the time I spent trying to figure out what animals he and some of his more obscure friends were
- •The list app. People have dressed up as iPhones and as different apps, but this one is new, so it would be pretty clever of me, right?