Made-up People I've Mentally Dated
These are the people I've dated in my mind when I've been really bored and wondered what kinds of people I will date throughout my life. Most are inspired from tv and movie characters that have invaded their way into my psyche.
- •The endearing idiot. This guy is failing school and I get randomly assigned to tutor him. He passes his first test and is now in love with me
- •The impressive athlete. In this scenario we are both really fit and really beautiful. We go on runs together and cheer at each other's sports. Everyone is jealous.
- •The asshole. I hate him so much that I love him. Then I have to convince everyone that he is actually a good person.
- •The cool guy everyone likes but who only likes me because I'm mysteriously disinterested
- •The foreign exchange student. English confuses him and he has a fun accent. I help him adjust to America and I learn his language
- •The coworker. We bond over hating our boss and have inside jokes that confuse and slightly irritate the other people at work
- •The best friend. He has loved me since approximately the day he was born. It is very charming.
- •The burnout. This guy is lost and pretends he doesn't care about anything but somehow he responds to me only
- •The musician. He has a band with dumb gigs that he gets really excited for and he writes me songs as gifts
- •The rebel. He's drives a motorcycle and is always in trouble. My parents hate him. We date secretly for like 2 weeks until he disappears because he had to run from the cops
- •The genius. He's impressively smart and it's kind of annoying, but he is really interesting and it grows on me